We don't heal in isolation, but in community.
S. Kelley Harrell
We will accomplish this by providing:
- Catechetical Programs e.g. Instruction for Baptism, First Communion, Confirmation etc.
- Individual & Family Life Ministries – Men, Women, Children, Youth, Singles, Couples, Outreach, Arts, Media
- Life Skills Programs – Bible Study, Common Sense Parenting
- Values and Virtues Formation programs
- Sacramental and Non-Sacramental Support Services – e.g. Counselling, Masses, Blessed Sacrament, and Family Meeting Rooms.
- Special Projects – e.g. Consider This! [Mini Series, Panel Discussion, Symposium]
Jubilee Ministries Timeline
The focus is in support of the Archdiocese’s SYNOD 2009 goals, in this case specifically as it relates to the evangelization of special groups [men, women, married couples etc.] and the family. As such, our aim is to develop programs that helps people to:
1. Learn the wisdom of God through Scriptures and the traditions of the Church.
2. Provide the on-going support for individuals to live and grow in that wisdom.
Jubilee Men’s Ministry aims to serve young adult and mature men aged 21+.
Jubilee Singles Ministry is dedicated to the formation and support of young adults aged 21 to 35.
Jubilee Youth Ministry is a ministry for adolescents aged 11-17.
Jubilee Women’s Ministry aims to serve young adult and mature women aged 21+
Jubilee Seniors Ministry is geared towards mature adult men and women over the age of 60.
Jubilee Outreach Ministries uses Jesus’ example of connecting with people to positively interact and impact the lives of others through music and other types of ministry.
Jubilee Media Ministry is the community’s communications ministry.
Jubilee Couples Ministry provides support for engaged and married couples.
Jubilee Kids Ministry is a fun formation ministry for children aged 5 to 10 years.
Jubilee Arts Ministry is a ministry which serves all ages. It is geared toward the creative output of the community.